Wednesday 15 June 2011

Crafted with Character


Before Christmas I was approached by Wilma Hartman of Digital Daisy who produced this video with help from many craftspeople in the province as well as the Craft Council. I believe it was funded through our Craft Industry Development Program.   She came to me with a one line concept for the script "the people, the place and the products are indivisible".  It was an absolute blast learning to interweave 3 streams of information: visual, audio and narration – like learning a new language.  I'd welcome the opportunity to try script writing again.  It seemed like a natural progression from the writing I have down for radio and the visual work I do when I curate exhibitions.  Of course, being posted on you tube is a whole new experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment