Sunday 5 October 2014

Fill Your Dance Card!-Festival of New Dance this week

Normally I try and blog on either a Sunday or Monday but this week is going to be a little different.  After years of promising myself I ought to do this, I am finally attending as many as I can of the Festival of New Dance performances, presentations by choreographers, and so I hope to share some insight and excitement about those events as they unfold throughout the week.

The stellar line-up starts on Tuesday, at the LSPU Hall with Dulcinea Langfelder & Co., who is high on my "want to see" list.  I have avidly followed dance in Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto and London for years but I, at last, am in the same place at the same time to catch this memorable performer.

Here's a link, if you'd like to find out more for yourself:
http://festivalofnewdance.ca/

She's called a goddess of dance for more than one reason.








No comments:

Post a Comment